Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch
















While my Grandpa was here we decided to take Hunter to the pumpkin patch. I really wanted to get some good pictures of him in his cute little "fall" outfit. (Dust says I just like to play dress-up, I say, so what!?!) We had a great time. There were many things for Hunter to look at and lots of wonderful photo ops for me!










Daddy thought it was a great idea to take Hunter into the petting zoo. There were goats, alpacas, donkeys, and more goats! It was hilarious, mostly Dustin spent his time standing up and holding Hunter away from the treacherous goats! :)










We had fun picking out Hunter's first pumpkins and of course they were all "baby" pumpkins. Grandpa George let us know that he could most likely mail us Missouri pumpkins for cheaper compared to the Cali ones, but we had to buy them... for Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment