Monday, October 12, 2009

2 Months Old!


Hunter had his 2 month check up on October 2nd. He now weighs 12lbs 2oz and is 23 inches long! He's a growing boy who can't be stopped! Sadly he had to get his shots too. I'm not sure if it was harder on him or me. :) The first shot wasn't so bad, with the second one he let out quite a scream and by the third one not even the yummy sugar water could keep our poor mister man from crying. As soon as the nurse left the room I scooped that guy up and felt like the worst parent ever. I just had to remind myself that getting the shots is way better than the flu and all the possible viruses out there. The aftermath of the shots was not a problem at all, he took it like a champ and didn't even run a low-grade fever (which I was pretty paranoid about), he was also able to sleep the whole night through, which is always nice! Hunter doesn't have to go back again until he's four months old. Here's hoping mommy can stop being such a paranoid parent and last that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment