Monday, October 12, 2009

Great-Grandpa George Visits















My Grandpa George (whom Hunter is named after; Whitman) got to come and stay for a week last Wednesday. We tried our hardest to keep him busy. While Grandpa was here he was able to get in a game of golf with Dustin, go to the pumpkin patch with us, eat at the pier and watch a lot of football. Not to mention all the fun he had with Hunter. Dustin and I also had a great time explaining to him why we are able to pause live television. He just couldn't understand how I could pause or rewind a show that was on at that specific time. :) It was pretty comical.



While here Grandpa had a flash back to the last time he was really around a baby, it was my brother Ryan, who is now 19. A long time but alas it was like riding a bike for him. He agreed to watch Hunter one morning while I ran to the gas station and when I got back I found him walking around with him singing to him. It was absolutely adorable. Hunter seemed to really like having him around. We discovered that Grandpa has the magic touch to put Hunter to sleep and he didn't even need "that thing in his mouth" (the paci) to do it. :)



We've really loved having Grandpa here but now it's time for him to go. We'll see you soon Great Grandpa! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment