Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Welcome to our Blog

I decided to start a blog in order to keep everyone up-to-date on the pregnancy and baby Benson to come. The good news is I only have four weeks left, the bad news being I might not make it. In retrospec this pregnancy has been relatively easy for me. That being said I'm completely over the whole carrying a baby in me and am ready to meet our bundle of joy!!!


Dustin, or for those of you who know him as Guito, is getting ready to come home after a very long deployment! He will be here just in time for me to go into labor. Lucky guy, huh?!? Although I've missed him greatly, I'm extremely nervous for him to see me and all the changes that I have gone through since he left. When he last saw me I weighed a tiny 120, that number has changed quite a bit since he left. :)


We are both very excited to meet the new addition to our family! We can't wait for all the new, exciting, scary, and rewarding adventures to come our way. Hope you all enjoy reading Our Family Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment