Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pregnancy Update

I went back to the doctor this morning. They told me that little baby Benson is still in a frank breech position. I was also told that my due date has moved from the 8th of August to the 15th. As upsetting as this was to hear (I would much prefer the normal way of delivery and am certainly saddened by the extra week of pregnancy) I also received good news as well. The baby's heart is "beautiful" and developing very nicely, he weighs 6 lbs 1 oz right now and is right on target for a healthy little guy. I go back to the doctor next Tuesday. All faith is not lost to the possible c-section, they will do another ultra sound in a couple weeks before we actually plan on a cesarean. We continue to pray for a healthy and happy little guy, no matter which way he makes his appearance, please continue to pray with us.

Besides the update on our baby Benson, Dustin will be coming home very soon! Although I can't put his exact date or time on here, it's very near! I am trying my best to get things around the house ready for him. I'm very excited for him to finally come home, it's been a long 7 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment