Saturday, August 14, 2010

11 month milestones

We have a walker! On July third, Hunter took his first steps! Three exciting, and a little wobbly steps from momma right to dadda. Dustin and I were so amazed. At first Hunter's line of thought seemed to be, "why walk, when I can crawl?" He took his time getting there and continues to only want to walk when he feels like it. When we hold his hand, he holds on for dear life and sometimes I wonder if my fingers will fall off. :)
Playing in the Water



Besides walking, Hunter continues to talk to us. He doesn't have to say real words to let us know he has something important to say. He continues to babble and throw some real words in too. His favorite thing to do now is sit on daddy, smack his face and say, "wake up!" It's hilarious, I know I shouldn't condone hitting but you'd laugh, too!



Just a Swingin'



Hunter needs lots of attention and physical things to do now. He gets bored easily and loves to play with toys and try new things out. His most recent discovery is climbing. He loves to do this, he tries to climb on the tv stand but its a little too tall for him right now, and he also enjoys trying to get on the couch and then gets pretty angry when he cannot. I think the most shocking new "discovery" for mommy and daddy, is Hunter's fits. They are crazy! All I can say is that Hunter knows what he wants. :)


Hangin' Out in his Diapie

We will keep you posted on the happenings with Hunter as he grows and learns!

No comments:

Post a Comment