Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hunter's First Christmas


We celebrated our first Christmas as a family of three this year. Even though I knew Hunter wouldn't really understand what was going on I still had to get him presents. And did I ever, maybe a few too many, but isn't that what moms do?!

I was up around 7:00 Christmas morning to find that my boys were still sleeping. I ended up having to wake them up a little after nine. We started by helping Hunter open his massive amount of presents.





He was so cute, we ripped a bit of paper off so that he could grab it. He did it but we found out quickly that he wasn't so happy to hear the sound of the paper ripping, he got scared and cried a bit. Poor bubba!





We finished our family time and got ready to head to the Sapp's for our non-traditional Christmas dinner of... steak and potatoes. It was delicious. Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment