Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hunter's First Thanksgiving




Hunter had his first Thanksgiving and although he couldn't eat the turkey that mommy and daddy slaved over all morning he still had a wonderful day!

It started at 9 in the morning and Dustin helped me by cleaning the turkey. I prepared it with 2 sticks of butter and spices. It turned out wonderfully and I couldn't have done it without Dustin's help! Surprisingly he was a natural in the kitchen! (He's been holding out on me!) Five hours later we went to the Sapp's and enjoyed a delicious meal complete with every side you could imagine! Amanda and I later decided that we'd made waaay too much food, but it was still yummy!

We spent the rest of the evening over there chatting and watching football. Hunter and I slept very well that night! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment