Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hunter's First Halloween!


Hunter's first Halloween was a blast, at least for me it was! We had a prolonged Halloween this year due to having lots of outfits for Hunter to use! My favorite was the ghost shirt, too cute! We kicked off the holiday by going to a haunted house at the community center. I prepared Hunter by telling him we were going to a "spoooooky houuuuse". Every time I told him he would laugh hysterically, until I told Amanda to watch him, then of course he wouldn't do it. He just stared at me like I was crazy. :)


Then on Halloween day we met the Sapp's at their house and went trick-or-treating. Lots of people thought our little tiger was adorable. And of course they were right! I didn't expect Hunter to get any candy, but I was expecting to have more people give mom and dad some. That didn't happen, I only got one piece of candy and that's because they had left the bowl unattended. ;) Overall a great Halloween!














































No comments:

Post a Comment