Sunday, September 27, 2009

Grandpa Randy Visits




Dustin's dad, Randy (Rando to some people) made it out on Monday, with him he brought Dustin's Dodge Charger. I have never seen Dustin more happy in his life! While waiting for Randy Dustin was like a kid in a candy store he was so excited! :)



At first Grandpa Randy was a tid bit apprehensive of Hunter, saying "I don't remember Dustin being this little, I might brake him" when I asked if he wanted to hold him. But by the second day he was a pro. He has yet to change a diaper but I'm not letting him leave until he does! Hunter has enjoyed having a new face to study and look at. He's been showing off for Grandpa by smiling and giggling often, doing tummy time with a great attitude, lifting his head and being the wiggle worm that he is. He even did a little dance for him the other day.


Rando has gotten to enjoy some of the things in California that the rest of us take for granted. We got him a spot on the beach for two nights and he camped in a tent, not exactly my style but I'm pretty sure nothing else could have made him happier. Dustin took him fishing and he also went to work with him to see what exactly Dust does everyday. The myth to Rando was that he does nothing but I think Dustin got to prove him wrong. :) He's also been helping out a lot by watching Hunter so we can catch up on sleep, go to the gym or clean up. He's taken a few rides on the Harley too. All in all I think Rando has had a great visit and we have so enjoyed having him out here! We'll miss you Grandpa Randy see you in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment